The RAG is the home of Richmond Rugby, London Scottish FC,
Kew Park Rangers FC and the Richmond Olympus Gym.
Formed in 1861, Richmond Rugby (founded as Richmond FC) is the second oldest rugby club in the world and its match against Blackheath in 1864 is recognised as the first club rugby match ever played. The club was one of the founding members of the RFU. In 1878 it hosted the first ever floodlit match and in 1909 played in the inaugural match at Twickenham Stadium, the home of English rugby.
For more information, please visit www.richmondfc.co.uk
Founded in 1878, London Scottish moved to The RAG in 1894. The club continues to play its first XV Championship matches at the ground.
For more information, please visit www.londonscottish.com
Kew Park Rangers FC
Kew Park Rangers FC train and play their 1st team matches at The RAG, along with many of the boys' and girls' age groups training at the ground every Saturday morning. A Charter Standard Community Club, which welcomes everyone whatever their skill level, fitness level or gender, the club is an integral part of the community, run by volunteers. There are opportunities for everyone from pre-school through to adults, veterans and those with disabilities.
For more information, please visit www.kewparkrangers.co.uk